How to get a free revision of your paper
- Make sure you want us to comply with your initial instructions.
You don’t need to pay for a revision if the writer hasn’t met any of your primary demands. We charge for editing if you have requirements you’ve added since placing an order.
- Fill in a special form on our website.
You can find the revision request button on your personal order page.
- Place your request within 7 days of approving your order.
We won’t be able to revise your paper for free if more than a week has passed since you downloaded it.
Ask us to revise your paper for any reason
We can rewrite major parts of your assignment or change it altogether. Here are a few cases when you can benefit from asking us for a paid revision:
- If your instructions changeDon’t compromise the quality of your paper if something has changed since you’ve placed the order. Ask us how much it will cost to edit your paper and then proceed to request a paid revision using our special form.
- If you want a different expert to work on your paperWe can change your writer at any stage. In this case, you may also need to extend your deadline a bit for us to find you another expert.
- If you need to edit an entire thesis or dissertationIf you’re using our Progressive delivery, you can ask us to revise your paper for free within 21 days after you’ve approved it. Contact our support operators to check whether you need to pay for your revision.
Whatever your case is, don’t hesitate to ask us questions. Contact us anytime and we will promptly calculate the price of your revision and the approximate time that it will take to complete.