|Topic: Literary Analysis|
A Literary Analysis on Herman Melville on The Piazza using the 6 sources that were uploaded on the Annotated Bibliography
You will write one 1500-word paper (about six typed pages) which should be a literary analysis of a work of American literature written before 1865. Please include your method of analysis, or critical theory, your thesis, or interpretation based on the application of the theory to the text. MLA documentation style should be used. Note: MLA style was revised in 2016; students will use the 2016 style in their papers.
|Topic: Wangechi Mutu, Backlash Blues|
Update Apr 01, 2020 21:01:
Consider these questions when writing your paper:
• What is the medium, form, subject matter, and context of the artwork?
• What is the history of the artwork? Do you need to conduct more research?
• What is your individual interpretation, reaction, and opinion of the artwork?
• Do you know anything about the artist/designer of the artwork? Can you find out more?
• What methods of art analysis can you use? Recall these methods from class and the text.
• Does the artwork have a specific meaning? Consider social, cultural, and political trends.
Remember to include a bibliography/works cited page at the end, with every source you used for your paper.
Also include the image of your artwork at the end.
|Topic: Many of the Harlem Renaissance made extensive use of the sonnet form; module 2 contains examples such as Countee Cullens From the Dark Tower, Helene Johnsons Sonnet to a Negro in Harlem, and Claude McKays If We Must Die. Write an essay in which you compar|
INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE TOPIC:
Many of the Harlem Renaissance made extensive use of the sonnet form; module 2 contains examples such as Countee Cullens From the Dark Tower, Helene Johnsons Sonnet to a Negro in Harlem, and Claude McKays If We Must Die. Write an essay in which you compare some of the sonnets written during the Harlem Renaissance. How do different approaches to the sonnet form signal different thematic concerns?ORIGINAL INSTRUCTIONS FILLED IN BY THE CUSTOMER:
Review Chapters 27, 28, 29, and 30 in the textbook.
Read the requirements and directions for the assignment.
Fully address the prompt within 500 – 800 words.