Since we are at the end of this class, it is time to reflect upon the achievement of Course Outcomes.
As the Syllabus states …. After completing this course, you will be able to:
- identify, interpret, and apply rules and policies governing the labor relations process
- research and prepare background materials to support the labor relations process
- differentiate between unionized and nonunionized environments in order to maintain legal compliance
- identify, analyze, and classify potential labor relations issues in order to support the decision-making process
1. Do you feel that you have achieved the course objectives and have gained a better understanding of the roles of labor and management in the US?
2. Do you feel that the course content is applicable to your career and work?
3. What would you change?
No response to classmates.