- This is a take home activity, with access to book and class materials.
- Your objective is to write a semi-structured extended essay following the conventions discussed in out last session
- Extended means between 500 and 600 words plus title page, references, and appendices PER ANSWER. Only word files (No PDF or PP).
- You are expected to provide original references to complete your arguments. You can naturally refer to the textbook and class notes for context only.
- You can use graphic support within space limits and following referencing rules.
- Choose TWO OUT THE THREE ESSAY QUESTIONS PROVIDED. Submit your answers clearly outlined with titles and in one single file. No extra credit for answering all three.
- Submit your files in the turn-it in drop box found in week six tab in the course’s Moodle space.
- Deadline: Thursday Nov 28 – 11:59PM /23:59 PST. No exceptions. 24:00/12:00 AM and later submissions 10 points deducted. Do not risk it.
Q1 Neil Patel, digital marketing guru provides his views on how to maximize CTR (Click through rates) in Digital Display Advertising.
Low CTR is a continuous challenge for companies in all sorts of business. A) How can you determine what is a “good” or “adequate” CTR in a consumer goods company? Or in other words: What factors are behind that effectiveness? B) Provide an example of a good CTR standard in any consumer goods company.
Q2 Omni channels is the first strategic approach in the course. A) What is the process of evolution from Multichannel into Omnichannel Digital marketing Strategy? B) How is Omnichannel related to the ideas of seamless communication and user experience.
Q3 Analytics is the core skill in digital marketing. All strategy hinges in good information and data analysis. A) We discussed the importance of focusing our analytics framework on the so-called customer or audience insights. What are the basic elements behind a good audience insight metric selection. B) What would the top three metrics to monitor?