The purpose is to integrate basic concepts with systems disorders using analysis in support of critical thinking.
Select a pathophysiology concept and systems disorder for which you have not previously completed an Active Learning Template (faculty may decide to assign a specific concept).
- Complete the three areas of the basic concept template describing this concept in detail.
- Complete all areas of the systems disorder template
- Complete an analysis reviewing how the selected concept and systems disorder is related.
Be prepared to submit, present, and/or teach this concept to others based on your faculty member’s instructions.
Download and review the for more information.
To obtain a blank Active Learning Template, log in to your ATI account and follow these steps.
- Click on My ATI.
- Click on the Active Learning Templates tab.
- Select the template you need.